Sunday, May 07, 2006

Why Do Guys Stare?

Why do guys do that? They stare at you in groups of two, seemingly sizing you up, and even when you look back at them, they still look at you as if you’re not even real. Their gaze intimidates you, but yours doesn’t intimidate them in the least, they keep on doing it while you have the decency to look away.

The Golden Rule of Guy Code is NEVER look a strange guy in the eye, and never never never stare. When a guy looks another guy in the eye outside of conversation, it means one of two things: “I want to fuck you” or “I want to kill you.” If guys are unsure of other guys, they’ll let it itch, they won’t dare check out another guy.

Why then, even if you’re a girl in guys clothing, will they not be in the least bit threatened by looking at a girl for extended periods of time? I was at Lars’ party the other night and two of the younger guys there (looked about 19) were staring in my direction as if to size me up. Both of them did it for about 5 minutes and then my group left. I was thinking WTF! It pissed me off that the two losers thought they had power over me that they could stare unchecked by social norms as if I wasn’t allowed to do anything about it. The ironic thing is that before-hand, Erik and I were playing with Lars’ padded sticks and were going at them when I accidentally punched him in the face hard!

My first thought when I see some guys staring at me is that they are staring at something behind me or next to me, so I ignore if for a while. If it persists, I’ll think there’s something about me that they don’t get, and then I’ll think they’re trying to make me uncomfortable. If it gets to the point where I know for a fact that they’re looking at me, and they even hint at sexual reference, then I get super pissed off.

That’s against the rules stupid! You should be more afraid of looking me in the eye than any other guy! I just punched that 6 foot 3 guy in the face, what makes you think I won’t hesitate to smash your skull? Did you notice Ross, the stunt guy, talking to me about my wrestling background? Do you have a death wish? I’m not dressed like a hoe, there’s no reason for you to be staring in my direction because I’m a female and technically Guy Code doesn’t apply to females.

Any of you cock-swinging pansies try to pull that crap on me, you’ll get a foot up your ass and like it for the rest of your life! Freaking D.I.M.’s!

7 Comments:

Blogger Raven Calister said...

I like attention? You must not know me that well. Stop judging me.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Raven Calister said...

Babs, I'm going to wear whatever I want okay. New rule people because I'm sick and tired, anyone who disses my clothing style gets banned. I've had it. I don't care what you think about me.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE THE SAMEEEE PROBLEM!!!


I don't wear sleezy clothes.
My fly isn't unzipped.
Nothings on my face.

yet he stares.

WHY DOES HE STARE! WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL!

yep..thats all I had to say haha

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think U=u as a female should enjoy the way guys stare at u lilttle do u no u have all the power

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the "bro" code needs to include females. I am a girl and I do not appreciate being leered at. Think about how it makes you feel- it makes some women (modestly dressed, not drawing attention to themselves women) feel uncomfortable. We are no more an object than you are. You just stated it is okay to stare at women. Well, then I say it is okay for men to stare at other men cause it is the same exact thing only this time you are on the receiving end and it doesn't feel good- does it?

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

visit homepage buy propecia 1mg - propecia generic us

1:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Speak for yourself dude, beta males don't intimidate me. They don't get any girls and they think they might get some by acting tough, and by doing that they actually scare the girls away. Only small guys do this to me, and they're obviously virgins.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home